About the Accommodation
This beautifully restored 2 bedroom early Victorian cottage is situated on the edge of a quiet village with easy access to local attractions. The original 2 up, 2 down cottage has been fully restored and has been sensitively extended at the rear in keeping with the conservation area in which it sits. Most rooms have beams and there are internal old pine shutters in the upstairs rooms. The cottage stands in its own garden which is lawned, with flower beds and mature trees. There is a large south facing patio and a range of outbuildings. 3 cars can be parked on the drive. The property has under floor central heating.
The cottage sleeps 4 adults in 2 bedrooms (one double bed & 2 singles). There is a Multi York bed settee in the sitting room that can accommodate a further 2 people. There is hanging space and a closed unit for clothes in the sitting room and a downstairs wet room with rain shower for the use of these extra guests.
- Fully fitted kitchen. The floor is reclaimed 19th century quarry tiles
- Large south facing tiled garden room with fully opening 6 glass doors onto patio, dining table, sofa & easy chairs, TV with Freeview
- Sitting room with wood burning stove, 3 sofas, TV with Freeview, DVD player and iphone docking station
- Wet room with rain shower, toilet and hand basin
- A range of outbuildings, including washing/drying room with washing machine & Belfast sink; wood store; and covered sitting area
- Secluded garden with a variety of sun traps, many visiting birds including the odd pheasant
- Garden furniture and charcoal BBQ (6 burner gas BBQ available for hire)